My life as a pincushion and other adventures in infertility

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 1: Let The Games Begin

So, Day 1 finally arrived earlier this week and I've been getting estrogened up for our FET at CCRM ever since. And when I say estrogened up, I do mean estrogened up. Estrace 3 X a day, Del Estrogen shots in the arse 2 X a week and patches. Let the games begin. Frozen family -- I'm coming for you!

All I Want for Easter ...
Our tenative transfer date is April 7th, which I love, because it means I will be at my parents house in Colorado for Easter ... which I haven"t been in years. My mother has already dusted off my basket, which is also the basket she used as a little girl, and the one I hope my child will use next year. And I know what I am asking the Easter Bunny for ... yep ... two eggs in my basket, please!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't know why I thought your transfer was going to be in May. April 7th is literally around the corner - that's fabulous!

    Please keep me posted with your lining (I've had my own challenges) and how it's going with the new protocol. And I just put you on my blog roll b/c as a C.C.RM girl, I know others will love to follow you.

    Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, That is a lot of estrogen, indeed. May it do its fluffing thing!
    I am doing a transfer April 3... very close to yours.

    Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there - post an update. Would love to cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky -- Thanks for all the cheering. Rosie -- How is the TWW going? Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete